[Phoenix] – March 2, 2018 – Today, Western Window Systems added a hinged door and a hopper window to its Series 7000 performance family of aluminum moving glass walls and windows. Featuring low U-values, Cardinal IG glass, and exemplary performance ratings, the two new products are designed to be energy efficient while boasting a sleek, modern aesthetic.
“The hinged door and hopper window give architects, designers, and builders two new tools to create real contemporary home and commercial projects,” says Scott Gates, Western Window Systems’ president and CEO. “When combined with the current selection of moving glass walls and windows in our Series 7000 performance family, they provide a powerful, energy-smart solution that helps folks from all over the country to live better.”
Series 7000 aluminum moving glass walls and windows offer performance glass options from Cardinal IG that include laminated glass, solar- and glare-control glass, enhanced winter-performance glass, and Neat low-maintenance glass. A signature aluminum extrusion design utilizing custom Insulbar® profiles further reduces energy consumption. All products are NFRC-tested and comply with California’s rigorous Title 24 U-value requirements.
Western Window Systems’ Series 7900 Hinged Door and Series 7680 Hopper Window are the company’s first two product launches of 2018 and the eighth and ninth additions to its Series 7000 performance family of moving glass walls and windows.
Series 7900 Hinged Door Highlights
- A .32 U-value for standard, low-E, argon-filled dual-pane glass, and a .26 U-value for high-performance triple-pane glass
- Performance-rated at DP50 (inswing)
- Several multi-point lock options for strength and security
- Optional low-profile commercial threshold for ease of entry
- Can be combined with Western Window Systems fixed and hinged windows
Series 7680 Hopper Window Highlights
- A .34 U-value for standard low-E, argon-filled dual-pane glass
- A .26 U-value for high-performance triple-pane glass
- Performance-rated at CW-PG50 (test unit)
- Available in widths from 14” to 60” and heights from 14” to 44”
- Available with a pawl handle or ring-pull loop with extension pole
- The Series 7900 Hinged Door and Series 7680 Hopper Window are available through Western Window Systems’ custom channel
- Western Window Systems’ manufacturing facility is located in Phoenix
- For additional information, specifications, and custom options, visit westernwindowsystems.com or speak with a representative at westernwindowsystems.com/contact-us
About Western Window Systems
Founded in Phoenix in 1959, Western Window Systems designs and manufactures door and window systems that bring indoor and outdoor spaces together. Inspired by modern living, our high-quality products are available in custom sizes, standardized sets, and massive dimensions for unlimited design possibilities in residential, prefab, retail, commercial, and educational projects. From superior craftsmanship and timeless design to exceptional customer service, Western Window Systems is a preferred choice of architects, builders, and homeowners throughout North America.